To reserve the Cragun House for your upcoming event;
CRAGUN HOUSE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT
The Cragun House, 404 W. Main St, in Lebanon is available for meetings and events. The BCHS requires a donation for usage to help maintain
the integrity of this 100+ year old treasure and to allow you to enjoy the house. TOURS of the house can be arranged to coincide with your event but are contingent on volunteer availability, as the BCHS is a volunteer organization.
As users of the Cragun House we agree to abide by the following rules and usage donations.
1. SMOKING is not allowed in the Cragun House.
2. NO HOUSE ARTICLES (linens, tablecloths, China, glassware or silverware) may be used during the event.
3. DO NOT ENTER the basement or attic. Usage of the Cragun House applies to the FIRST FLOOR ONLY unless otherwise arranged.
4. ALL TRASH removal is your responsibility and should be place in your own bags and taken with you when you exit the building.
5. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed.
6. ONE RESPONSIBLE MEMBER of the group must remain in the house at all times. At no time should the house be unoccupied.
7. NO CONFETTI please.
8. CHILDREN must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
RESERVATION DONATIONS: $60 for the first two (2) hours and $15 for each additional hour thereafter. BUSINESS MEETINGS are $30 an hour.
A FIFTY (50%) USAGE donation (deposit) is required AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION.